Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mark Jesper's Baptism












Mark Jesper baptized last December 7, 2008. In Sta. Teresa de Avila Church in Talisay. It was raining that day. I wanted to postpone that event but everything was already planned out. The place where we eat after the baptism and already told the sponsors. It was the day of Manny Pacquiao (popular boxer now) and Dela Hoya's fight also.

The baptism started at 12:30 p.m. We went to church before 11 in the morning. Mark Jesper was wearing the baptism clothes of Nathan before. We hired a photographer and the reception was in Cabbot Restobar.

Here are the Godparents of Mark Jesper:

1. Dr. Cytesse Cambroner (my ob-gyne)

2. Inga Viborg Hagge (my husband's friend in the U.S.)

3. Filicidad Temby (friend from Bohol)

4. Ma. Jinky Ygot (my cousin)

5. John Treacy (husband of my husband's cousin, Lisa)

6. Matthew Bushman (my husband's boss at work and a good friend)

7. Leif Thomas (my husband's eldest son)

8. Anthony Victor Stanco (our friend here in Talisay)

9. Joebert Ygot (my brother)

10. Ian and Monie Shackleford (my husband's friends)


Our Guests are:

1. Lorna Ygot (my sister)

2. Haiza Marie (Lorna's daughter, my niece)

3. Nathan Earl (our eldest son)

4. Leo Ygot (my youngest brother)

5. Riza Ygot (my sister)

6. Luis Ygot (my uncle)

7. Ma. Jinky Ygot (cousin, Mark Jesper's Godmother)

8. Ruth Ygot (my relative)

9. Sharilyn Ygot (my cousin)

10. Ging-ging Padogdog and her son (cousins)

11. Yuri (Ma. Jinky's son)

12. Chona (Lorna's sister in law)

13. Hannah (Chona's daughter)

14. Chona's sister

15. Phoebe (our house helper)

16. Dr. Cytesse Cambronero (my ob-gyne and Mark Jesper's Godmother)

17. Rafael and his daughter (our water man)

I invited some of my cousins in Jugan and Diana and her daughter. But they did not come because it was raining hard. Well, it was good also that they did not come. The place were we ate was small. The food was not quite enough. My Husband like the food. It's really hard if you have a Big Family!!!

After we ate at the Cabbot Restobar, we went home around 5 p.m. Still it was raining. And the sad thing we lost our big umbrella at the church. What a waste. I went back to church but it was not there anymore. It was not good but we were glad that Mark Jesper is now a CHRISTIAN.

No comments: