Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Christmas and New Year

Spend New Year 2009 in Dumlog, Talisay. My husband was here also. Brothers and sisters: Lorena, Riza, Arvin, Leo and Joebert. Our two sons: Nathan Earl and Mark Jesper.


With Friends: Anthony Victor Stanco and Meldee Rose Stanco, Vito and Rocco (their sons), Michelle and Apple (Meldee's sisters), Dane (Michelle's son) and Glenalyn (house helper).


I was so busy and tired preparing and cooking for the New Year's Eve. We had biko, maja, sliced bread, choco mousse cake (from our friends), orange chiffon cake, turnips salad, fruit salad, macaroni salad, spaghetti salad, spaghetti, pancit, bola-bola (pork), wine, champaigne and the 13th round fruits (tradition every New Year). Watched the beautiful fireworks outside. Well it was fun New Year's Eve celebration. Thanks God for all the blessings. We enjoy eating and watching fireworks. We were tired and sleepy but it was a good start for the Year 2009.


Back to last Year 2008. Well I really don't know how and where to start. But I think what I can remember will help me. For me Year 2008 was great even busy and tired. Busy and tired because we had 2 babies which is 1.3 years old and 3 months old. It's so complicated, hard and really tiring. Sometimes I almost give up and cried. But at least Year 2008 was great. My family are healthy (not perfectly healthy) and thanks God we are still together. Even there are misunderstandings, arguments and fights. But it's a part of living as what it is called the "SPICE of LIFE".


Last September 23, 2008 I gave birth to our 2nd baby. His name is Mark Jesper. Born 6:26 p.m. at Perpetual Succour Hospital, weigh 8.1 pounds. Thanks God again a healthy baby and a normal delivery. I did again the normal delivery. I don't want to be a cesarian and expensive also to have a cesarian birth. So I really worked hard to push Mark Jesper out. I was tired and even the doctor was tired after Mark Jesper came out.


I am so thankful to God and proud of myself that I did it. I thought that I can't because he was a big baby. During the pregnancy when I found out the ultrasound result that he is a big baby, I really tried to have a limit in my food intake. But I can't stop eating. What I did is just keep eating and I just pray that I will have the normal delivery.

No comments: