Friday, January 18, 2008

Me, my hubby and sons



















Life for me before wasn't so easy. It was full of problems, trials, superstitious and tears. Four years ago my father died. He died of lung and thyroid cancer. It is really hard when someone who is important and who molded me as a person is suddenly gone. It really hurts so much because I always miss my father. Wishing that he was still here with us. I am the eldest and I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters.

Last 2005, I got married at the age of 22. I married to Mr. Jaunzems. We were friends for about a year before we got married. We were writing through e-mails, postal mail and sometimes talking over the phone. I was the first one who wrote him a letter through postal mail; that was last 2003. I got his address from my high school friend.

I did not expect that last 2005, the year he visited me here in the Philippines, he would propose marriage. Well, for me it was God's blessing. God give me a good and a best friend, a lover and for 3 years of marriage he is a good husband and now a father. I am so thankful to God, happy and proud to have Mark Jaunzems in my life and yes now we have a son.

For my hubby, honey thank you so much for everything. You know, I'm so proud of you. Thank you for your Love and support that you always give to me and my family. Despite my complicated life, my health problems, and complicated family you still love, care amd trust me. You are a good person, good friend, good husband, and a good father. I just hope and pray that God gives me more time here on earth to be able to spend time with you and our son and family.
How lucky I am that God gave me a person like my husband. I just hope and pray that what he is now will not change too much through the years ahead.

We are now almost 3 years married. And I know that there are still a lot of challenges we have to face with our marriage. But if we face it together with love, respect, patience, understanding, and most of all communication; I know we can do it!

After my father died, we somehow coped and moved on a little bit. I moved on with the help of my husband and family. With time I coped a little after my father's death and after I got married. I thought that I already found the happiness. That there will be no more big problems and tears. Yes, I am happy that I found the person, that he loves me and cares for me all the time.

But last year 2006, I encountered again a very hard time. My mother was sick and diagnosed with liver cancer. She really passed away last March of 2006. Huh...it was really a lot harder that both of our parents passed away. Everyday I am wishing that Papa and Mama were here. We always miss them. And Iam already coping with the loss of my parents. Its hard but time heals the wound in our hearts with God's help.

I understand what's God's purpose. Even if my parents passed away. God still did not take for granted me and my family. With God's blessing, last year 2007, I got pregnant. We found out last year the month of January. I took a pregnancy test and found out it was positive. I was so happy .

I did my best and my husband also for our baby so that the baby would be healthy. Its hard being pregnant especially if your husband is not around for the last 4 months, the birth and the first month of his life. Thanks God I gave birth to our baby boy, Nathan Earl fine. Even my hubby is not around, even he is so far away I understand him. He always support and with the help of my family. Thanks God, my pregnancy went well and I gave birth. I did my best for our baby. Thanks to God first of all, to my husband and family for helping me and our baby.

September 14, 2007 I gave birth to a baby boy weighed 7 plus pounds at 2:02 in the afternoon at Perpetual Succour Hospital. Huh...labor was very painful and especially pushing the baby out. With our prayers and thanks to God the baby survived and healthy!

Now, Nathan Earl is 4 months old. He is the light of our new lives together! We love him so much even when he is "sapoton" (in a bad mood), hehehe... Of course, he is starting his teething now so we forgive him. No teeth yet but we keep looking. He was born however with plenty of dark hair and a big round head. Now he already weighs almost 18 pounds and is still eating just mothers milk. Although he has tasted a few things; banana, squid soup, pumpkin, watermelon, potatoes, and powdered rice, etc. Sometimes he'll go almost a week before he 'you know whats'(poops) but that's normal and except for the huge mess no big problem. The only time it was a problem at all was just before his baptism. We had to wash him and his fancy shorts right there at Cebu Cathedral. That was a little crazy but we did it and he was at least one of the cleanest kids there, inside and out!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: